Friday, April 22, 2011

I Am The Diamond

I am the Diamond:

I have many many facits ... windows into the world I inhabit ... probably 100's if not thousands ... I have learned that I can look at my life through any of those facits, but my habit is to use just a few ...

I am the Diamond:

My design is flawless ... my view is sometimes jaded ... my character is strong but my behaviours, somedays is questionable ... I am not my behaviour ... but my design is flawless.

I am the Diamond:

I am colourful ... I sparkle ... there is a deep spark with in me ... I can reflect my world to the the world ... I have value beyond my wildest imagination ...

I am the Diamond:

I have been made in the deep chambers of time ... in the fires of existence ... very elemental ... very much a product of the my world ...

No comments:

Post a Comment